Plain apron tables are available in a variety of sizes, with several different top materials. These tables are built to last for years of dependable service. Legs and aprons are constructed of solid red oak, and are smoothly machined. They are finished with a chemical resistant, earth-friendly UV finish. Aprons are constructed of solid red oak, with heavy-duty 13-gauge steel corner braces. The square solid oak legs, with hanger bolts installed, are attached to the apron with nuts and washers supplied. All tables are equipped with non-skid adjustable glides for precise leveling, and for the prevention of rocking on uneven floors. Tables are supplied with black rubber leg boots which offer protection against scuffing and chemical spills. Standard table height is 30'', with a weight capacity of 500 lbs.
- Brand: Diversified Casework
- Country Of Origin: USA
- 1-1/4'' Epoxy Table Surface
- 2-1/4'' solid square legs, with 5/16'' hanger bolts installed, supplied nuts and washers
- 24''D x 60''W x 30''H
- Aprons are 13/16''D x 4-1/2''H with heavy-duty 13 gauge steel corner braces
- MAS Certified Green
- Equipped with non-skid adjustable glides for precise leveling and rubber leg boots
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
- Minimal assembly required; legs need to be attached
- Solid Oak Construction
- Weight capacity is 500lbs evenly distributed
- Overall Width: 60.00''
- Overall Depth: 24.00''
- Overall Height: 30.00''
- Product Weight: 138 lb
- Weight Capacity: 600 lb
- Shipped via LTL
- Fully Assembled: NO
- Carton Length Dimensions: 26.00''
- Carton Width Dimensions: 62.00''
- Carton Height Dimensions: 12.00''
- 194 lb
- Tools Needed: Tools Needed
Shipping And Assembly
If you'd like to request a quote for; a quantity discount, installation that's required, white glove delivery, etc..., contact us through this link.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.