If bathroom safety is your goal at your assisted living facility, then a shower transfer bench should be available to every patient. Transfer chairs allow patients who have trouble with mobility slide their way out of the tub or shower while in a seated position. Suitable for any bathroom, the back installs on either side of the arm. If you plan on traveling, take your bath bench with you to feel at ease at your destination. The shower seat includes drainage holes to provide a better sitting experience allowing soapy water to drain through. Minimize buildup with a water based cleaner. Provide extra security to ease fearful patients who've fallen in the past with an FDA approved tub bench with rubber feet to prevent the bath chair from shifting. Don't risk slipping when a transfer bench chair makes it so easy to transition in and out of the shower.
- Country Of Origin: China
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited (non moving metal parts) 2 yr Parts
- Brand: Flash Furniture
- Overall Dimensions: 30"W x 20.5"D x 31.25" - 35.5"H
- Seat Size: 27"W x 16.5"D
- Back Size: 16.25"W x 14"H
- Seat Height: 17.25" - 21.25"H
- Arm Height From Seat: 6.5"H
- Arm Height From Floor: 24" - 28"H
- Weight Capacity: 300
- Medical Grade Shower Transfer Bench
- FSA Eligible
- Back provides resting support and installs on either side
- Safety Textured Seat with drainage holes
- Side arm balances user while getting up or sitting down
- Height Adjustable Corrosion Proof Aluminum Frame
- Rubber Feet grips flooring
- Sanitize with water based cleaner
- FDA Approved Stool
- Number of Boxes: 1
- Carton 1 Weight: 11
- Carton 1 Length: 32
- Carton 1 Width: 18
- Carton 1 Height: 5
Shipping And Assembly
If you'd like to request a quote for; a quantity discount, installation that's required, white glove delivery, etc..., contact us through this link.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.