Flip-N-Go® 18 x 60" Rectangular Training Table, LPL-LF1860T
- Flip-N-Go® 18 x 60" Rectangular Training Table, LPL
- Easy to move, easy to store, easy to match. An excellent solution for your training or conference room needs. These tables feature dual-sided levers to quickly change from horizontal to vertical, and straight-line nesting for easy storage. Includes integrated modesty panel with built-in cable management. Roll them into place and lock the casters for easy mobility, reconfiguration and table stability. They’re attractive and practical, featuring effortless maneuverability. With your choice of Black or Silver frames and four laminate top colors, it’s easy to coordinate a complete training room with solutions that create a collective aesthetic.
- Brand: Safco Products
- Country Of Origin: CHINA
- Manufacturer Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Excellent solution for your training or conference room needs
- Dual-sided levers to quickly change from horizontal to vertical, and straight-line nesting for easy storage
- Integrated modesty panel with built-in cable management
- Attractive and practical, featuring effortless maneuverability
- Four locking casters for easy mobility, reconfiguration and table stability
- Ganging kits included to connect tables together
- 5 ¼” between tables when nested for maximum storage potential
- 150 lbs. maximum weight capacity, evenly distributed
- Low-pressure laminate tabletop with Black T-mold edge band
- Four laminate top colors
- Black or Silver base to match workspace décor
- Minimal assembly, tables are shipped in two boxes
- MAXIMIZE YOUR RESOURCES. From training and conference rooms to community center halls and school classrooms, let the Flip-N-Go Table's versatility, mobility and streamlined storage help you enhance the flexibility of your shared spaces.
- BETTER TOGETHER. With easy-rolling wheels, sleek looks and the ability to quickly connect with each other, Flip-N-Go Tables work best in groups, allowing you to swiftly configure spaces and create work surfaces of varying lengths to better suit your space requirements.
- REARRANGE THE ROOM. When the conference room needs to become the training room, simply roll your Flip-N-Go Tables to their new positions. Use the included ganging brackets to quickly connect tabletops end-to-end to make longer work surfaces without needing any additional tools.
- SPACE IS AT A PREMIUM. Engage the lever on either side of the table to quickly shift the top from flat to vertical to make it easier to store when you're not using it. To maximize your space, groups of Flip-N-Go Tables with their tops in the vertical position can nest closely together in a tidy, straight line that's perfect for running parallel to an empty wall, out of the way.
- DIMENSIONS. Overall: 18"D x 60"W x 29"H (tabletop flat). Maximum Weight Capacity: 150 lbs. (evenly distributed). Table requires some assembly.
- STRONG AND STABLE. Featuring a low-pressure laminate top with a black t-mold edge, sturdy steel base and locks on the wheels, the Flip-N-Go Table's durable build helps it better withstand daily use in an ever-changing environment and retain its clean, professional look for longer.
- MANAGE CORDS AND CABLES. An open channel on the perforated modesty panel below the tabletop assists in collecting some of the computer cords and power cables that start to add up when teams get together, helping encourage a cleaner, more organized meeting area.
- STYLE COUNTS. Select a color for the tabletop from one of four sophisticated options to coordinate with the aesthetic of your space. Next, choose a silver or black steel base to finish the look. Finally, order several tables for a cohesive presentation.
- COMPLETE YOUR CONFIGURATION. Keeping with the theme of mobility and space-saving nested storage, partner your Flip-N-Go Training Table with a couple of Safco Valoré Training Chairs for complementary seating that's just as versatile as the work surface.
- ONE TABLE, TWO BOXES. Each Flip-N-Go Table arrives to you in two separate boxes, one for the base and one for the tabletop, so be on the lookout for each.
- Manufacturer Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Overall Width Max / Min: 60
- Overall Depth Max / Min: 18
- Overall Height Max / Min: 18
- Product Weight: 62
- Weight Capacity: 150
- Shipped via LTL
- Fully Assembled: No
- 51.5 x 1.5 x 64.25 --- 40.8 x 6 x 61.25 --- 0 x 0 x 0
- Carton Weight: 51.5 --- 40.8 --- 0
- Freight Class: 70 --- 175 --- 0
Shipping And Assembly
If you'd like to request a quote for; a quantity discount, installation that's required, white glove delivery, etc..., contact us through this link.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.