The durable construction and classic design of the black 6200 Series heavy-duty stools are ideal for hands-on educational settings like art rooms, science labs, home economics or shop classrooms. Height-adjustable legs extend from 25"-33" in 1-inch increments. These reliable black-colored stools feature a sturdy frame of 18-gauge steel tubing securely welded to a 14" diameter seat pan. Riveted to the pan are firm, round Masonite seats that will not warp, chip or crack as they provide years of dependable use. Footrest rings are securely bonded to each leg with four spotwell contact points.
- Brand: National Public Seating
- Country Of Origin: USA
- Manufacturer Warranty: 10 Year Limited
- 7/8Ã¯Â¿Â½ O.D. 18-Gauge Steel Tubing
- Seat Is A Full 14Ã¯Â¿Â½ Diameter With 11Ã¯Â¿Â½Ã¯Â¿Â½ Diameter Masonite Board Is Recessed Into The Pan With 8 Rivets And Will Not Chip Or Crack
- Foot Rings, 5/8" O.D. Are Welded To Each Leg By 4 Contact Points At Each Leg For Added Rigidity
- Black Color Frame And Legs
- Features Height Adjustable Legs; Adjust In 1Ã¯Â¿Â½ Increments Up To Eight Additional Inches
- 10 Year Warranty
- Overall Width: 14.00''
- Overall Depth: 14.00''
- Overall Height: 25.00'' - 33.00''
- Weight Capacity: 300 lb
- Shipped via LTL
- Fully Assembled: Yes
- Carton Length Dimensions: 17.00''
- Carton Width Dimensions: 17.00''
- Carton Height Dimensions: 26.00''
Shipping And Assembly
If you'd like to request a quote for; a quantity discount, installation that's required, white glove delivery, etc..., contact us through this link.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.