- Popcorn, designed by Zooey Chu, is ideal for conference areas, cafeterias, classrooms and healthcare spaces or wherever multi-purpose stack applications are required.
- Popcorn's flexible backrest and supporting curves ensure comfort even when seated for extended periods.
- The chair features a durable 0.5" diameter steel rod frame with no front crossbar for greater leg comfort.
- The wallsaver design protects walls from markings and provides greater flexibility for tighter spaces.
- The one piece seat-back polypropylene shell offers a back cut-out for easy cleaning and a hand-hold for ease of transportation. Popcorn is also lightweight - starting at 15 lbs.Polypropylene models can be stacked on dolly 34 high, while upholstered models can be stacked 15 high (standard 80" door frame). Stools are stackable up to 8 high on the floor but not stackable on dolly.
- Choose from a wide selection of designer colors with coordinating matching arms.
- Dimensions: W24.5 x D23.5 x H32.5 IN.
If you'd like to request a quote for; a quantity discount, installation that's required, white glove delivery, etc..., contact us through this link.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
You may also like
- Opens in a new window.