The Black Molded Foam Church Chair - 20.5 in. Wide with Silver Vein Frame provides a durable seating solution for your fellowship hall or convention center. This comfortably padded stack chair not only satisfies seating in Churches, but work well in hotel lobbies, banquet halls and conference facilities. Keep all guests engaged with the 4" thick foam padding containing zero fillers. Integrated ganging devices connect chairs together for uniform row seating. This padded chair was built to last with a 1000 lb. weight capacity, 16 gauge steel frame and T-Nut construction with a metal on metal connection that's more durable than traditional wood screws. These beautifully crafted chairs go from the truck to your Sanctuary, as they don't require any assembly. Save your staff time and frustration with the purchase of these ready-to-use Stackable Church Chairs.
- Country Of Origin: China
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited (non moving metal parts) 2 yr Parts
- Brand: Flash Furniture
- Overall Dimensions: 20.5"W x 24.5"D x 35"H
- Seat Size: 20.5"W x 17.5"D
- Seat Height: 18"H
- Weight Capacity: 1000
- Multipurpose Church Chair with Book Rack
- 4" Padded, 2 lb. density, 100% virgin polyurethane foam seat
- 16 Gauge, powdered coated steel frame with plastic glides to protect floor surfaces
- Cut-away back to accentuate lumbar support
- Ganging device for connecting chairs together in rows
- Plywood base for seats and backs
- Foam and Fabric meet flame retardant specification CA117
- Load tested to hold up to 1,000 lbs. of static weight
- Durable fabric withstands up to 200,000 double rubs (Wyzenbeek test)
- Number of Boxes: 1
- Carton 1 Weight: 25
- Carton 1 Length: 36
- Carton 1 Width: 24
- Carton 1 Height: 22
Shipping And Assembly
If you'd like to request a quote for; a quantity discount, installation that's required, white glove delivery, etc..., contact us through this link.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.