Whether you're homeschooling, studying for an upcoming exam or just need a quiet space to read, this add-on study carrel can be used in a variety of environments for both students and adults. The solitude of a study carrel makes this the perfect option for libraries, computer labs, training centers or any other environment where individual concentration is required. This floor carrel features a large work surface to accommodate a computer monitor or laptop with room for books and paperwork and a pull out keyboard tray. Leveling glides ensure you have a stable work surface. Create a row of study carrels by purchasing the starter unit and then adding multiple add-ons to construct an area for users to have their own personal space for privacy. The possibilities for creating your custom space are endless.
- Country Of Origin: China
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited (non moving metal parts) 2 yr Parts
- Brand: Flash Furniture
- Overall Dimensions: 31.94"W x 24.4"D x 49.625"H
- Weight Capacity: 50
- Add-On Carrel with Large Work Surface
- Create a Private and Compact Work Area
- Create a Custom Configuration with Starter Unit and Multiple Add-Ons
- .6875" Thermal Fused Nebula Grey Laminate Surface and Panels
- Work Surface accommodates Computer Monitors or Laptop Computers
- Work Surface: 31.25"W x 23.75"D, Pull-Out Keyboard: 30.5"W x 11.75"D x 24.75"H from Floor, 2.875" between Work Surface and Pull-Out Keyboard
- Black Grommet for wire management
- Black Edge Banding, Black Metal Frame
- Metal Connectors connect Carrels, Leveling Glides
- Note: Adder Cannot Stand Alone, Must Purchase Starter Unit
- Number of Boxes: 1
- Carton 1 Weight: 58
- Carton 1 Length: 52
- Carton 1 Width: 27
- Carton 1 Height: 5
Shipping And Assembly
If you'd like to request a quote for; a quantity discount, installation that's required, white glove delivery, etc..., contact us through this link.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.